Business Performance Associate
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader with a presence on multiple continents.
As a Business Performance Associate, you carry out a variety of analyses on request, related to financial performance, procurement, spare parts, fleet, etc. You will work on the analyses and creation of reports improving the performance of the different entities and the group.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced challenging environment and international contacts.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
- You will seek and gather data from external and internal sources, including unstructured data
- You will structure, combine and analyse data to answer business questions related to Finance, Commercial, Operations, Fleet
- You will seek new added value to the business from data combination
- You will extract and represent simply relevant KPIs and measure the evolution of them
- You will present your conclusion with a clear message and collaborate on the creation of an action plan to improve the performance
- You will participate in cross-functional group projects aiming at improving the efficiency of the organisation
- You will support the Business Performance and Strategy Director in fulfilling the objectives of the department
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a higher education degree with a strong analytical background
- Can handle complex data and information, focus on what is important and prioritise actions.
- Has good presentation skills (MS PowerPoint)
- Has good communication skills and is to liaise with subsidiaries across the globe
- Has a good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerBI
- Basic knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Power Queries, Power Automate or Power Apps is a plus
- Fluent in English and some knowledge of Dutch or French – oral and written
- A top international team with an HQ in Belgium where we live by our company values
- A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company
- Many learning and growth opportunities
- Fun team activities in real life again. We enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- Easily accessible by public transport & by car
TCR Group is the leading European provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Steenokkerzeel, have approximately 1200 employees and are operational in over 150 airports in 18 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA.
To all recruitment agencies: TCR does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, TCR employees or any other organization location. TCR is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Contact Person: Laura Ceulemans
Apply for this job